Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Can't remember the word that I am looking for

There have been a few times where I would like to find a word but couldn't remember anything about the word, not even letters that make up the word. Funny thing is I remembered things around the word. For example, there is a scene in House of Cards where president Garrett was talking about a covert operation that Frank was doing. During the conversation, Garrett said "Being not aware, is just as egregious" (Chapter 21). I barely remembered the word egregious but couldn't remember any. However I do know I learned that word from House of Cards.


Figtionary has a personal note. Luckily, I put down "house of cards" in the personal note on "egregious" when I looked up the word.



Figtionary has a feature to search words that you have looked up before. I typed in "house of cards" and search and voilĂ , egregious is found.

No comments:

Post a Comment